Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday! Is a Special Day!

How's your Saturday going? I'm just hanging out getting some scrapping projects done and then later today I will be taking the girls to see Disney on Ice. Should be fun! I can't wait to see how Camryn reacts to it all! This will be her first event like this. I sure hope she does okay! :D

Thanks for all the compliments on my room! And you bet! I'd LOVE to have every one of ya over! :D :D :D I honestly still can't believe Kevin let me go for it! Hmmmm. I'm wondering if he likes the fact that I disappear in here and entertain myself for hours on end! LOL!

Today is the last day to submit your layouts for the Harvest the Crop Challenges over at Noel Mignon . I have had a blast hanging out there this week chatting with all of you. I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Here are a few more layouts I completed for the challenges!

This was for Noel's challenge. The only requirement was that we use the word "Remember" somewhere on the layout. I decided to use it as my title. This picture of Camryn running down a path at the Homestead in her swimsuit cracks me up. It reminds me that I need to cherish every little moment of being a mom to these little sillies!

I used a sketch by Beggahuna Sketches. Go and check out her blog. She is AMAZING!!! I sure hope she continues drawing up these little goodies for us to play with!


This one was for Michelle's challenge where we had to use atleast 2 pictures, brown cardstock, handwritten journaling and ribbon. I used the Home Sweet Home kit for this one.

I realized that I haven't shared with you my Sketch This layout for this week! This is #74. It's been awhile since I have done a layout with one giant photo. That was really fun! I used Noel's Home Sweet Home kit on this layout, too. :D


And finally I have a 2-pager to share using one of Allison Cope's amazing sketches from So Sketchy!



Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Making Memories, Collage Press; Hambly Overlay; Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letters; Prima Flowers, 3-D cream paint, Misc. buttons from my stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a gorgeous weekend!

Jana

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl, i hope you had fun !! I love your layouts, i went on that blog too, pretty cool, believe it or not i never use any of that stuff and really need to start , im missing out !! LOL....
    Hugs
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. layouts as usual my friend...I also love using sketches...so thanks for telling us where to find some cool ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, it's safe to say i love every single one of those layouts! and that big hambly heart...WOWOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there,
    i found your blog via christine penaflor. your work is beautiful and your scrap room is amazing!
    hope you enjoyed disney on ice! my girls loved it:)
    blessings,
    erin

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...